Taking place in Sun and Moon, Ash and his classmates discover a legendary Poke-God called, the Poke-Rock, who teams up with them to handle the evil Jungle Lord. It is similar to the Disney movie, Moana.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson guest stars as Poke-Rock.
- Ash Ketchum (Sarah Natochenny)
- Pikachu - when Ash, Lillie, Kiawe, Mallow, Lana and Sophocles were tricked into being trapped in a cave by Poke-Rock, Pikachu was taken by him for a "boat snack"
- Lillie (Laurie Hymes)
- Kiawe (Marc Swint)
- Mallow (Rebecca Soler)
- Lana (Rosie K. Reyes)
- Sophocles (Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld)
- Professor Kukui (Ave Goldfarb)
- Professor Burnet (Melissa)
- Poke-Rock (Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson) - based on Maui from Moana, has the same characterization as Maui, like him he butts heads with Ash (the most) and his classmates when called out for being an egotist on not realizing defeat from Jungle Lord, kicking off the plot of "Jungle's Reign", but around the film he grows to respect them
- Nurse Joy (Suzy Myers)
- Officer Jenny (Saskia Maarleveld)
- Team Rocket: whom were fired by the Jungle Lord, after he destroys Team Rocket and recreates Team Jungle.
- Jessie (Michelle Knotz)
- James (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Meowth (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Moon Squadron
- Captain Irene "Moonstone" Pierce (Kari Whurr) - Leader of the Moon Squadron.
- Autumn Plain (Kimberly Brooks) - Poke-Rock's love interest.
- Lloyd "Mohawk" Plain (Bumper Robinson) - Autumn's brother.
- Jungle Lord (Michael Dobson) - Main Antagonist and replaces Jessie and James in the series. He is a Garbeanian Commander who was giant bat from South America until the scientists gained him and upgraded him into an evolved animal. His goal is to turn the human race into Animal men like him, to prove that man is just like them.
- Poke-Rock: (singing) Ok, ok, I see what's happening here
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
Well, it's nice to see that humans never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Poke-Rock: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the head, the bod!
When you're staring at a Poke-god
What can I say except you're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
I'm just an ordinary Poke-guy
What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I lassoed the sun
To stretch the days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
Well, come to think of it
Kids, honestly I can go on and on
I can explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground, oh
That was Poke-Rock just messing around
I killed a Primeape
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Poke-Rock when he's on the break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that chibi-Rocky just tippity-tappin'
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that boat
I'm sailing away, away
'Cause Poke-Rock can do anything but float
And thank you! (Song ends)
- Under the Alolan Sun - played as a theme song
- You're Welcome - sung by Poke-Rock to fool the classmates so he can steal their boat
- You're Welcome - the Lin-Manuel Miranda version played during the credits
- Poke-Rock sings the song, "You're Welcome" to trick Ash and the others into following the song so he can trap them in a cave and steal their boat.