Rise of Eon (Part 1) is the sixty-sixth episode of Ben 10: Universal Road Trip.
The origins of the villain, Eon, who Ben Tennyson encounters on his way home from summer vacation, and how things went differently.
- Eon has succeeded in turning Ben into a younger version of himself, with no distractions from Gwen and Max.
- This was Professor Paradox's first phase of alternating timelines to prevent Gwen and Max in getting Ben free from staying as Eon, and he did that by Making the Greedy Alternators alternate the future.
- The Chronians broke free of the time barrier holding them back, and they punnish Paradox in the form of the Voices of the Ages.
- Ben Tennyson (10-year old) - was turned into Eon's younger self and broke the Chronians free from the time barrier holding them back
- Gwen Tennyson (10-year old) - ???
- Grandpa Max - ???
- Carl Tennyson - ???
- Sandra Tennyson - ???
- Cash Murray - ???
- J.T. - ???
- Edward White - ???
- Louise Dalton - ???
- Constantine Jacobs - corpse
- Fire Chief Whittington - ???
- Mr. Hawkins - ???
- Mr. Enguells - ???
- Mr. Jenyx - ???
- Mrs. Carlay
- Eon - has successfully put his DNA into the Omnitrix, so Ben can turn into a younger version of himself to control him to activate the Hands of Armageddon to unleash a full time Chronian invasion
- Eon's servants
- Professor Paradox - made his first phase of alternating timeline to prevent Gwen and Max from getting to Ben by bribing the greedy alternators.
- Heatblast - used to fight Eon and his servants
- Grey Matter (selected alien was Four Arms) - used to cause mayhem in Ms. Dalton's cafe, throwing pies and bakery at Cash and J.T.
- Diamondhead - used to fight Eon
- Eon - used to successfully activate the Hand of Armageddon to break the Chronian Armada free from their imprisonment
- Servant: Lord Eon, can you hear me?
- Eon: Yes I can, Gwendolyn and Grandfather Maxwell, are they safe? Are they alright?
- Servant: I'm afraid they have been Altered by the Trickster.
- Eon: It couldn't be, this would never happen. (Breaks free from his chambers of the experimentation of becoming Eon and gets down on his knees in sadness and anguish) NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Credits (in the style of Avengers: Infinity War)Edit
Supervising Producer - Alex Soto
Producer - Donna Smith
Storyboard - Adam Van Wyk, Vinton Heuck, Chuck Drost and Sam Montes
Production Coordinator - Rossitza Likomanova
Production Assistants - Mike Collins and Rebecca Palatnik
Story Editors - Thomas Pugsley and Greg Klein
Supervising Producer - Alex Soto
Character Designers - Thomas Perkins and Philip Bourassa
Prop Designer - Dusty Abell
BG Design Supervisor - Nollan Obena
Background Design - Poe Tan and Jevon Bue
Background Painters - Nora Murphy-Berden, Kerri Myrberg, Pam Friend
Color Stylists - Ross Malorzo and Pam Friend
Timing Supervisor - Patrick Gleason
Sheet Timing - Rex Faraday, Younghee Higa, Randy Ludensky
Animation Checking - Sandy Benenati
Voice Talent -
Ben/Sandra - Tara Strong
Gwen - Meagan Smith
Max - Paul Eiding
Eon - Fred Tatasciore
Heatblast/Principal White - Steve Blum
Diamondhead - Jim Ward
Grey Matter - Richard Horvitz
Carl/Cash - Dee Bradley Baker
J.T. - Adam Wylie
Louise Dalton - ???
Whittington - ???
Casting & Voice Director - Kris Zimmerman Salter
Recording Studio Manager - Karie Gina Pham
Recording Engineer - Robert Serda
Score By - Andy Sturmer
Main Title Song by - Andy Strumer
Main Title Vocals - Moxy
Picture Editor - Mark T. Collins
Dialogue Editor - Matthew Brown
Sound Editorial Facility - Otis Van Osten and Audio Circus
Post Production Sound - Ron Salaises, Jeff Shiffman, Carlos Sanches
Director Production Technology - Antonio Gonella
Post Production Supervisor - Tony Tedford
Post Production Coordinator - Alicia Parkinson
Machine Room Operator - Chris Hoetger
Track Reading By - Bloogie Entertainment
Production Estimator - Shalonda Ware
Overseas Production Facility - Lotto Animation
Main Title Animation by - Renegade Animation
For Cartoon Network Studios
Executive Producer - Brian A. Miller
Supervising Producer - Jennifer Pelphrey
Executive in Charge of Production - Tramm Wigzell
Executive Producer - Sam Register
2015 Cartoon Network. All rights reserved
- This episode shows Eon's real origins, by becoming an evil version of Ben with Paradox's first phase of the timeline by bribing the greedy alternators into alternating the designs.
- This is an animated remake of Ben 10: Race Against Time, with some alternations including Eon winning, and Gwen and Max were altered.
- The end credits of the episode were stylized like the end credits of Avengers: Infinity War, since the episode has a sad ending, where the villain won, it also showed the logo BEN 10 morphed into EON, leaving out the letter "B" and the number "1" as the "0" went in between the "E" and "N".