Ash, Misty, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Bonnie, Clemont and Serena wonder every single time why Brock cringe at the mention of Professor Ivy's name and why he left heartbroken, and he reveals everything.
- Brock (Bill Rogers) - reveals the reason why he cringes at the name of Professor Ivy and turns blue, and why he left
- Ash Ketchum (Sarah Natochenny)
- Misty (Rachel Lillis)
- Tracey Sketchit (Craig Blair)
- May (Michelle Knotz)
- Max (Kayzie Rogers)
- Dawn (Emily Bauer)
- Iris (Eileen Stevens)
- Cilan (Jason Griffith)
- Clemont (Michael Liscio, Jr.)
- Bonnie (Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld)
- Serena (Haven Paschall)
- Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy/Professor Philena Ivy (Kayzie Rogers) - it was revealed that the reason why Brock cringed at her name and turned blue and why he left her and not wanna talk about it because she was revealed to already been married. She was also revealed to have been Pamela Isley, aka Poison Ivy, one of Gotham City's most notorious rogues, she pretended to be Philena Ivy so she can claim the notes of Prof. Oak on Pokemon.
- Bargemen (Cameron Rhodes) - Professor Ivy's husband, and an expert on plant biology.
- Charity, Hope and Faith (Kayzie Rogers) - appeared in flashbacks with Professor Ivy
- Batman (Marc Thompson) - appears in a flashback grabbing Ivy in a straightjacket and dragging her to Gordon and Bullock
- Commissioner Gordon (Mike Pollack) - appears in a flashback with Bullock arresting Ivy
- Inspector Harvey Bullock (Dan Green) - appears in a flashback with Gordon arresting Ivy
After Ash and Misty left for the Orange League, Brock stayed behind and helped Prof. Ivy and actually made a difference to her. The next few weeks went by and Brock started to like being by her, but when he seen that she was married to a man named Bargemen Brock was devastated, but worse he finds out that she is also the famed criminal Poison Ivy and had no choice but to turn her in. In the end Brock returns to journey with Ash and Misty.
- This is set in Pokemon: Chronicles.